I thought since this was a pretty tea it had to be served in a pretty tea pot. Well… I’m using my favorite blue, handmade teapot with cherry blossoms on it. Fingers crossed I don’t break it. Usually it’s just for show but I though why not?
The aroma of this tea is nice. To me it tastes like the standard Earl Gray. There is a bit of a warmer tasting note to it. It’s good but over all I don’t really see anything super special about this tea.

Ysaurella

it’s good to prepare tea for oneself in pretty dishes, you should do more often :)

KallieBoo!

I’m just afraid I’ll break it! I bought it for $40 at a local tea shop and I know if I break it I’ll never find another one D:

Comments

Ysaurella

KallieBoo!