I thought since this was a pretty tea it had to be served in a pretty tea pot. Well… I’m using my favorite blue, handmade teapot with cherry blossoms on it. Fingers crossed I don’t break it. Usually it’s just for show but I though why not?
The aroma of this tea is nice. To me it tastes like the standard Earl Gray. There is a bit of a warmer tasting note to it. It’s good but over all I don’t really see anything super special about this tea.

Ysaurella

it’s good to prepare tea for oneself in pretty dishes, you should do more often :)

KallieBoo!

I’m just afraid I’ll break it! I bought it for $40 at a local tea shop and I know if I break it I’ll never find another one D:

Comments

Ysaurella

KallieBoo!

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah