Really? No notes for this one? Well I received a free sample of this with my last order. The aroma of this tea is very rich. The flavor is pretty creamy with vanilla. My boyfriend mentioned that it tasted like cream soda. It’s a pretty simple blend but it’s delicious when done right. Thank you Della Terra!

Alphakitty

Cream soda?! Oh goodness now I want to try this one, but I can’t drink rooibos much. First world tea problems.

KallieBoo!

It’s definitely one of the better vanilla rooibos blends that I’ve had. I haven’t really been a rooibos fan but Della Terra is changing my mind lately :]

Lariel of Lórien

That sounds delicious.

Terri HarpLady

It does sound good!

Comments

Alphakitty

KallieBoo!

Lariel of Lórien

That sounds delicious.

Terri HarpLady

It does sound good!

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah