I forgot that I had at least 5 teas in a box that I haven’t tried yet. How could someone forget something like that?
Anyways… This tea is tea smells SO good. Very sweet and juicy. But it almost reminds me of a candy flavor instead of a real fruit. The flavor is pretty ripe pear like. Somewhere between natural pear and candy pear. And the sparkles are a nice touch :] I really like it(and sparkles..)!!

Jackie T

best surprise EVER when you realize you have teas you haven’t tried :)

KallieBoo!

Yeah, that’s true :] And it’s even better when it’s a really, really, really good tea!