Sipdown tea #6! Thank you yappychappy!
Mmmm the aroma of this tea is nice. The flavor is nice too. Most of the time I can’t really stand coconut and chocolate teas. This one is a bit different and I think it’s thanks to the almond. It’s pretty simple but it’s still nice. All flavors (including the black base) are present.

EDIT: As it cools more of the chocolate flavoring starts to come out and I’m enjoying it a little more :]

Lariel of Lórien

Almond joy tea?

KallieBoo!

Pretty much :] I like Almond Joys. I just am not a super fan of teas that have the same ingredients.