I was so excited to get this one. Last night I tried to make it but I did mess it up a little… Too little leaf, low water temp, and oddly.. super low steeping time. I don’t know what I was thinking. The flavor was just black tea. BUT this morning I decided to try it again. I made a pot of this and did some morning yoga. As I let it cool it made my yoga room smell like breakfast :] Ahhh it was nice. The flavor turned out much better today. Much more pancake like. I can catch hints of warm butter, slight maple syrup, and actual pancakes. I feel like I’m drinking a hot pancake. The black tea base is still present but it just adds to the blend. MMmmMmmmMMM :]

Salt Lake CIty, Utah