Sipdown tea #3!
Finished my sample of this. I really liked the flavors in this one.

Marcel Duchamp

I like that one too. I steeped it a 2nd time and put in the fridge and it was really good cold too.

KallieBoo!

Ooo this one would be a good one iced.

Marcel Duchamp

Its nice if you use the 2nd steeping because its not as strong and works well cold too. I’ve been trying to make the most use out of my tea.

KallieBoo!

That’s good though! I try to but I always forget about resteeping the leaves after I dump them.

Comments

Marcel Duchamp

KallieBoo!

Ooo this one would be a good one iced.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah