So the first time I tried this it just tasted like blueberry black tea and wasn’t very impressed. I saw the post about leaving it out so I did.. and I hope it worked :\ FINGERS CROSSED
The aroma is definitely more blueberry-ish. I may have over steeped this a little but there is A LOT more flavors going on here. I’m getting some nice blueberry notes and in the aftertaste there is a little bit of a glazed doughnut. Like I just swallowed a bite of doughnut. I’m not really getting any of the cream cheese flavors but that’s ok. I like it a little bit more than the last time I had it :]