I haven’t had this one in a while so I made a pot of it. It was very refreshing since I’ve had a lot of flavored teas recently. The subtle flavor of pine is just lovely with the buttery green tea.

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Did you try a second infusion? Also, do you have the new version or the old version with Bancha?

KallieBoo!

Old version. But I am placing an order as we speak and added some more to my cart. And no… I didn’t do a second steeping.

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Lovely! I look forward to blending it! :)

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

KallieBoo!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Lovely! I look forward to blending it! :)

Salt Lake CIty, Utah