I’m happy I ordered this one! It’s such a unique tea. When it’s hot all I’m getting is the smokiness. I thought eh… But then my mom called.. and my tea got lukewarm.. I took a sip and fell in love. All of the flavors come out. It starts out smokey and then turns sweet and earthy and then turns minty and clean. Gaaahh Whispering Pine’s teas always make me crave camping, hiking, and all that jazz.

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Yay! I’m glad you like this one! If you haven’t already, please check out the video that goes with it :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy0xKilUWZY

KallieBoo!

I like it :D

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

KallieBoo!

I like it :D

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah