Thanks Moraiwe! Oh my I completely forgot about this pu erh. I’ve had it once before and loved it. I was going to buy a larger amount but forgot D: so thanks Moraiwe for sending this sample. I love the earthy sweetness of this pu erh. It has a nice floral/earthy aroma and a honey like sweetness to it. I read Moraiwe’s review about how honey opens the flavors up a bit more so I added a touch. It kind of does! It has more of a floral/sweet flavor that lingers. This was such a lovely treat before heading off to work! Thanks again!!