Thanks Shmiracles! When I opened this one the aroma kind of reminded me of bacon. It has an interesting flavor. I actually kind of like it. It’s fruity but has nice smokey notes. I’m not really digging the hibiscus in this. I feel like it overpowers the berry. It’s good but I don’t think I’d order it. Thanks again! :)

Shmiracles

it’s a weird one isn’t it! but it has definitely grown on me.
i guess this is a good tea for when i’m feeling indecisive. smokey fruit is definitely not a craving i have often haha

KallieBoo!

Haha it is an interesting one. But I’m happy I tried it because it is so different.

Comments

Shmiracles

it’s a weird one isn’t it! but it has definitely grown on me.

KallieBoo!

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah