Thanks TasyBrew! I love the pieces of popcorn in this tea. So cute :) the aroma of this tea is so sweet and buttery. The flavor is buttery, salty, and creamy with caramel flavors. I’m surprised I liked this tea. I’m not a fan of actual caramel popcorn. Mmmmm thanks again!!

TastyBrew

I’m glad you like it! All I could taste was dish soap. What were your steeping parameters? I really wanted to like it, maybe I made it wrong!

KallieBoo!

I did one teaspoon per 8oz and steeped it at 200 degrees for 3 minutes. I’m sorry it tasted like dish soap D:

Comments

TastyBrew

KallieBoo!

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah