Thanks TasyBrew! I love the pieces of popcorn in this tea. So cute :) the aroma of this tea is so sweet and buttery. The flavor is buttery, salty, and creamy with caramel flavors. I’m surprised I liked this tea. I’m not a fan of actual caramel popcorn. Mmmmm thanks again!!

TastyBrew

I’m glad you like it! All I could taste was dish soap. What were your steeping parameters? I really wanted to like it, maybe I made it wrong!

KallieBoo!

I did one teaspoon per 8oz and steeped it at 200 degrees for 3 minutes. I’m sorry it tasted like dish soap D:

Comments

TastyBrew

KallieBoo!