Had a nice pot of this to start the day. Still one of my favorites!

Terri HarpLady

Ahhh, another source of black dragon pearls to try out!

KallieBoo!

For some reason they don’t sell their tea online so if you ever want a sample or a bag of it just let me know :) I live right down the street from the shop!

Terri – the few samples that kallie sent me from the tea grotto were pretty good :)

Terri HarpLady

Cool! We’ll talk, Kallie! :)
I’m on a quest to sample all the black/red dragon pearls, just to see how different/similar they are to one another.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Ahhh, another source of black dragon pearls to try out!

KallieBoo!

Terri HarpLady

Cool! We’ll talk, Kallie! :)

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah