Hmmm… I got this tea free with my last purchase. When I opened the tin it smelled like barbeque sauce…. Ehhh…. I thought the flavor choices were weird. Cherry, caramel, and lapsang? Well I tried it tonight with dessert and it actually went perfect. It’s smokey but not too smokey. The cherry and caramel are light but seem to kind of smooth over the smokey. It’s an awkward blend but it really works.

Kittenna

This sounds really interesting!

mmmm sounds good! is that weird? lol

KallieBoo!

It’s really interesting. I don’t think I’ll drink it all… I’m not really a lapsang fan so if you guys want a sample of it let me know!

Comments

Kittenna

This sounds really interesting!

mmmm sounds good! is that weird? lol