Hmmm… I got this tea free with my last purchase. When I opened the tin it smelled like barbeque sauce…. Ehhh…. I thought the flavor choices were weird. Cherry, caramel, and lapsang? Well I tried it tonight with dessert and it actually went perfect. It’s smokey but not too smokey. The cherry and caramel are light but seem to kind of smooth over the smokey. It’s an awkward blend but it really works.

Kittenna

This sounds really interesting!

mmmm sounds good! is that weird? lol

KallieBoo!

It’s really interesting. I don’t think I’ll drink it all… I’m not really a lapsang fan so if you guys want a sample of it let me know!

Comments

Kittenna

This sounds really interesting!

mmmm sounds good! is that weird? lol

KallieBoo!

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah