I’ve wanted to try these teas forever. I love tomato so I thought I’d try this one first. The aroma is very soup like. The flavor is actually pretty good. I can taste tomato, a touch of mint, and a touch of lemon. There is a nice peppery zest in the aftertaste. It kind of has a creamy quality to it reminding me of tomato soup but with a lot more spice. Surprisingly, I really like this tea.

Ze_Teamaker

That is one tea that perplexes me.

KallieBoo!

Haha me too. But it’s surprisingly good. It’s like a spicy tomato soup :]

Peggie Bennett

I just saw these at the store, I’m very intrigued by these! I might have to go back and get some!