So I decided to buy a whole bunch of mason jars, put a bagged tea in them, and cold brew them in the fridge. So then I could have a few different iced teas to choose from instead of one big pitcher.
I really like this one cold brewed. It’s sweet and tangy. Nothing overpowering though. The blood orange and star fruit kind of just blend together. I can’t really pick out individual flavors. The flavor will forever remind me of smarties or pixi stix. And I love me some smarties and especially pixi stix. This makes a really good iced tea.

Oh man! That sounds like a great idea for me! ESP since I like smaller amounts of brewed cold tea….

KallieBoo!