So I decided to buy a whole bunch of mason jars, put a bagged tea in them, and cold brew them in the fridge. So then I could have a few different iced teas to choose from instead of one big pitcher.
I really like this one cold brewed. It’s sweet and tangy. Nothing overpowering though. The blood orange and star fruit kind of just blend together. I can’t really pick out individual flavors. The flavor will forever remind me of smarties or pixi stix. And I love me some smarties and especially pixi stix. This makes a really good iced tea.

Oh man! That sounds like a great idea for me! ESP since I like smaller amounts of brewed cold tea….

KallieBoo!

And it’s so nice to have a variety in flavors instead of just one :]

Comments

KallieBoo!

And it’s so nice to have a variety in flavors instead of just one :]

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah