Backlogging! I had this one earlier today. Honestly, it’s a very relaxing and soothing tea. The white tea is kind of a sweet\fruity base for this one. The sweet white tea compliments the floral notes of the green jasmine pearls and the rose buds. I’m happy I bought a tin of this.

Terri HarpLady

I’ve always enjoyed this one! Currently I’m out, but I’m also out of The Chocolate “O”, so a Tea Spot order is being planned…for fall…sigh…

KallieBoo!

OOoo I don’t think I’ve had Chocolate “O”. They have a ton of Tea Spot teas at the Whole Foods by my house. I find it impossible to not buy at least one tea whenever I go there.

Terri HarpLady

My local whole foods used to carry a bunch of them, but not now.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

KallieBoo!

Terri HarpLady

My local whole foods used to carry a bunch of them, but not now.

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah