Ok. So this is the first month that I’ve been subscribing to Handmade Tea and I’m pretty impressed. You definitely get your moneys worth.
I’m not one for coconut but the aroma of the coconut in the dry leaf is heavenly. It’s rich and creamy.
I think I over brewed it a little bit but it’s still good. The first thing I notice is the black tea then the coconut. The kiwi kind of adds a subtle sweetness. The oil from the coconut kind of adds a creamy and full mouth feel. Like I said… I’m not one to like coconut but I really like this blend :]

BrewTEAlly Sweet

It was my first month as well and I was very impressed.