I’m not completely sure who sent this to me but thank you! I decided to get back to working on some of my samples from swaps. They’ve been sitting around for a while.
This one is beautiful. It’s very soft and delicate. The first thing I can taste is the rose which turns into lavender and ends in a minty sweetness. I can tell that there is jasmine in this blend but it kind of blends in between the lavender and rose. The white tea is behind the floral flavors but I think it lends a soft peachy-like sweetness to it. Very soothing.