I was saving this tea to try for when I finally had some time to chill. I’ve been so busy with work and getting my Comic Con costumes ready. But I’m so excited for it :D
This tea is just silly. It has a nice fruity and sweet white tea base with nice notes of (you guessed it) banana and grape. The dominate flavor to me is the grape with banana lingering in the aftertaste. The flavors are more on the candy side but light enough to where you can catch the white tea in action. I like this tea because it is different. Banana and grape are never in the same boat.. Which is disappointing becuase their obviously good friends!