I added a touch of sugar and cream to this one! Oh my goodness. It brings out all of the flavors and makes it a creamy treat! Creamy caramel with butter and salt notes. With the sugar and cream I feel like it just turns into salted caramel. Either way… I really enjoy this one. Yummmmmmmmm

TastyBrew

Oh man, i didn’t like this one at all. I have 4oz unopened and I still owe you that Darjeeling song. Want them? No swap necessary.

KallieBoo!

If you don’t want them I’ll take em! But I’d love to send you something in return. So if you see anything now or in the future let me know :]

KallieBoo!

If you don’t want them I’ll take them. But I would love to send you something so it’s at least even.

Comments

TastyBrew

Salt Lake CIty, Utah