Thank you Angel and Teavivre for a very generous sample of this. I was excited to try this because I love, love silver needle. The aroma of the dry leaf is amazing and filled with jasmine. Oh this is heavenly. The sweetness of the silver needle mix perfectly with the sweet floral notes of the jasmine. For some reason the two together almost remind me of grapes. Like a really light, natural grape flavor. This is such a beautiful tea. Thank you again Angel!

TeaVivre

It’s my pleasure, i’m glad you love this tea, hope this tea brings you an enjoyable day.

Have a great weekend. :)

KallieBoo!

Thank you :) I hope you have had a wonderful weekend, too!

Thanks :)