It’s been a busy day so I thought I’d pull this one out. It’s nice and calming. Floral and sweet. I need to make some more time to just sit and enjoy my tea.. not throw it in a tumbler and scuttle everywhere.

Terri HarpLady

Me too! I feel like lately I’m just running back & forth, drinking most of my teas on the go, or while teaching, or while cooking. I need to just sit still & sip! Preferably in my sunroom with all my plants, on a sunny day so that the crystals in my windows are throwing rainbow butterflies everywhere…sigh…yes…I need to do that! I love Meditative Mind, although it’s currently not in my cupboard. I’ll have to get more when I place my next tea spot order.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Salt Lake CIty, Utah