Thank you to whoever sent this one to me! It was a nice surprise :) the first steep was 30s. It almost reminds me of cinnamon with light apple notes.
Second steep was 1m. This time it has a bit of a sharper flavor but as it cools it turns sweet. Like a toast and jam kind of sweet. Mmm :)
3rd steep was about 2m. The cup has turned a bit more woody with a light pine or minty taste. This is my favorite steep so far.
4th steep was about 3m. It’s a bit more savory and has a nice peppery note along with something sweet. Honey? Hmm..
Thank you again whoever sent this to me. I quite enjoyed it and I have a little more I can play with in the future :).