Backlog!
Black Friday was today… Which is no fun for retail workers(aka me). It actually wasn’t too bad. I took this tea to work today because it has a nice chocolate flavor and I wanted something that might help me relax through the rush. It did nicely :]

Terri HarpLady

I ordered a refill of this & a few other things from Tea Spot today.

KallieBoo!

This one is one of my favorites! The Whole Foods by my house carries moat of their teas :)

Terri HarpLady

My local Whole Foods used to carry them. That’s where I discovered this one & meditative mind. Now they only carry red rocks, I think, but for awhile they had several.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I ordered a refill of this & a few other things from Tea Spot today.

KallieBoo!