Backlog!
Black Friday was today… Which is no fun for retail workers(aka me). It actually wasn’t too bad. I took this tea to work today because it has a nice chocolate flavor and I wanted something that might help me relax through the rush. It did nicely :]

Terri HarpLady

I ordered a refill of this & a few other things from Tea Spot today.

KallieBoo!

This one is one of my favorites! The Whole Foods by my house carries moat of their teas :)

Terri HarpLady

My local Whole Foods used to carry them. That’s where I discovered this one & meditative mind. Now they only carry red rocks, I think, but for awhile they had several.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I ordered a refill of this & a few other things from Tea Spot today.

KallieBoo!

Terri HarpLady

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah