Also received this one in a swap a loooooong time ago. I was craving a muffin this morning so I thought this could do the trick. I’ve been excited to try this rooibos but there just hasn’t been a good time to try it. So I’m doing it now! I added a touch of honey. The aroma of the tea is just delicious :) And the flavor is very muffin like. It even has that moist muffin-y feel. It’s sweet and even has a nice nutty flavor going on. It kind of mixes with the butter flavor. Oh. This is really a good rooibos. I’m kind of sad I don’t have more of it :(