13 Tasting Notes
I love it. It’s eye-catching. It’s so cool. It’s gorgeous.
Now, on to practicalities:
- I love drinking from this. The other day someone came into my office and said, “I love that you’re drinking from a jar!” I loved the feeling of drinking from a jar. You should try it. It’s so much better than those spouts they put in travel mugs left and right.
- Double glass is where it’s at. It’s warm but not too warm.
- I like that it looks like a test tube, and I like seeing my tea.
- Did I say that it’s gorgeous? That too.
- I have the one with the bamboo lid, and as a previous reviewer stated, it came with splinters, and it splintered more with use. This bothered me. Eventually, I went to my guy, who is an artist, for help. He pulled out his artist tools and painted the lid all over with this clear stuff (resin?), which made the lid look less fancy and natural but prevented any future bits of bamboo from impaling my hands. I’ve had no problems since. And my hands are splinter-free.
- The cap is hard to clean, though.
- I don’t often use the strainer. I think I might have lost it. Does losing something count as a con?