drank Dragonwell Lung Ching by ZenTea

I like this a lot! It’s got that great floraly-savory Chinese green tea smell and a delicious light taste. I’m not sure Dragonwell’s going to be one of my favorites, but it’s a good standard green tea and I’m glad I have a bag in case I get a hankering for it.

MJ is 23, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her procrastination.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of dessert-flavored black teas. Oolongs too, but my love affair with them has been dying, although I could pretty much subsist on Kwan Yin. Also, I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn.

Not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

I should mention that I am a complete newbie, despite my enthusiasm, and that I probably sound like I know far more about tea than I actually do.

Mad props to ZenTea for keeping me sane and being delicious.

Atlanta