drank Cassis & Blueberry by Lupicia

The more I try of Lupicia’s stuff, the more excited I get about the idea that I might be able to visit their store when I study abroad this summer. This is really tasty, and I think because of the combination of flavors it would make a really good cold-weather or warm-weather tea (I think of blackcurrant as a winter thing but blueberry as a spring thing). It’s got kind of a colder-weather feel to it, but it’s really light and springy, and it does the thing that tea manages to do sometimes where it tricks me into liking a flavor I normally hate—in this case blueberry. So sad I’m out of samples now!

MJ is 23, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her lovely rainy days.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of dessert-flavored black teas. Oolongs too, but my love affair with them has been dying, although I could pretty much subsist on Kwan Yin. Also, I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn.

Not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

I should mention that I am a complete newbie, despite my enthusiasm, and that I probably sound like I know far more about tea than I actually do.

Mad props to ZenTea for keeping me sane and being delicious.

Atlanta