drank Grapefruit Green by Lupicia

I’m just not really a fan of grapefruit. I love Lupicia’s springy green teas, so when I got this as a sample, I saved it to try some time around now, but unfortunately the green tea being delicious doesn’t balance out the fact that the grapefruit tastes like grapefruit. Objectively good, for a grapefruit green tea, but not my thing.

MJ is 23, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her lovely rainy days.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of dessert-flavored black teas. Oolongs too, but my love affair with them has been dying, although I could pretty much subsist on Kwan Yin. Also, I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn.

Not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

I should mention that I am a complete newbie, despite my enthusiasm, and that I probably sound like I know far more about tea than I actually do.

Mad props to ZenTea for keeping me sane and being delicious.

Atlanta