drank Stu Tea by Art of Tea

Bought this because I am in college and I could always use a tea that purports to aid me in studying. Alas, it did not. I’m also starting to think I don’t know how to brew oolong correctly, because Kwan Yin is excellent but most other oolongs I’ve had just kind of taste like wood to me, and this is no exception. It’s tasty and a very clean-tasting tea, and it makes a surprisingly great morning tea for not being that strong, but it doesn’t really stand out to me at all.

MJ is 23, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her lovely rainy days.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of dessert-flavored black teas. Oolongs too, but my love affair with them has been dying, although I could pretty much subsist on Kwan Yin. Also, I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn.

Not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

I should mention that I am a complete newbie, despite my enthusiasm, and that I probably sound like I know far more about tea than I actually do.

Mad props to ZenTea for keeping me sane and being delicious.

Atlanta