drank Yume by Lupicia

I think I like black tea stronger than it should be. The vanilla and strawberry are very light and kind of overwhelmed, but I think this is because I steeped it a little too long. It’s a very tasty spring tea especially, I think, though it’s good whenever. The strawberry gives it this little bit of fruity sweetness that I enjoy especially. Probably not something I’ll desperately need again in the future, but I will thoroughly enjoy what I have!

MJ is 23, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her lovely rainy days.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of dessert-flavored black teas. Oolongs too, but my love affair with them has been dying, although I could pretty much subsist on Kwan Yin. Also, I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn.

Not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

I should mention that I am a complete newbie, despite my enthusiasm, and that I probably sound like I know far more about tea than I actually do.

Mad props to ZenTea for keeping me sane and being delicious.

Atlanta