WOO YEAH FREE SHIPPING! WOO YEAH GIFT CARD!

I like this, but it wasn’t really what I was looking for. First of all, there’s very little caramel in it, to the point where I was like “Really? You put caramel in the name?”. It mostly tastes to me like apples, cinnamon, and almonds; I’m not sure where the “Amaretti” comes from if they already have “Almond” in the name. For a delicious tea, its name sure is a liar. That aside, though, it’s pretty good. Very cinnamon-apple, neither of which I am really a fan of on their own, but I’m not going to judge Teavana for that (or, I guess, DavidsTea, since that’s where everyone’s saying the recipe was ripped off from) since that’s pretty much just what the blend was going for. It’s a very winter-holiday tea. The only thing I don’t like about it is the beetroot. I think I had another Teavana blend with beetroot in it, and just…I don’t like it in tea, it’s so loud and sour and even if it plays well with other ingredients, that sucks if the other ingredients are what you’re drinking the damn tea for.

In conclusion, not perfect but tasty! Probably won’t buy it again, but what I have is going fast.

MJ is 23, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her lovely rainy days.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of dessert-flavored black teas. Oolongs too, but my love affair with them has been dying, although I could pretty much subsist on Kwan Yin. Also, I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn.

Not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

I should mention that I am a complete newbie, despite my enthusiasm, and that I probably sound like I know far more about tea than I actually do.

Mad props to ZenTea for keeping me sane and being delicious.

Atlanta