Eh.
Basically, this is the latest in Teavana’s streak of “Well, it’s okay, but it really could have been better”. Very caramely and chocolatey, but suffers from the same problem as Dokudami Umami did, where there’s something really lacking and watery about it. Also, there’s no sea salt in this. Teavana is not good at naming its teas after what they taste like.

I like the spiciness of the peppercorn and the sweet savoriness of the cocoa and caramel. I just wanted more from this, and it didn’t deliver.

0re0co0kie

Mix it with their toasted nut brûlée just like hot chocolate! =]

Comments

0re0co0kie

Mix it with their toasted nut brûlée just like hot chocolate! =]

MJ is 23, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her lovely rainy days.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of dessert-flavored black teas. Oolongs too, but my love affair with them has been dying, although I could pretty much subsist on Kwan Yin. Also, I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn.

Not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

I should mention that I am a complete newbie, despite my enthusiasm, and that I probably sound like I know far more about tea than I actually do.

Mad props to ZenTea for keeping me sane and being delicious.

Atlanta