drank Blackberry Mojito by Teavana

It’s more bitter than I was expecting, but I like it a lot. It’s a great summer tea. I haven’t tried it iced like everyone’s saying, but I probably will.

If you rebrew this at the same water temperature but for about 15 seconds longer, the blackberry taste suddenly becomes very sweet. It’s a weaker brew, but it has a nice, very sweet blackberry aftertaste.

MJ is 23, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her procrastination.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of dessert-flavored black teas. Oolongs too, but my love affair with them has been dying, although I could pretty much subsist on Kwan Yin. Also, I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn.

Not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

I should mention that I am a complete newbie, despite my enthusiasm, and that I probably sound like I know far more about tea than I actually do.

Mad props to ZenTea for keeping me sane and being delicious.

Atlanta