drank Organic Yunnan by ZenTea

This is lovely! I’ve never had Golden Yunnan before, I was looking for a good black tea to help get me up in the morning and thought it looked interesting. I’m not very good at describing tastes in tea terms, so I’ll just say it tastes like velvet. Delicious, dark velvet. It’s kind of a better winding-down tea, so my hunt for morning black tea is still on, but I’ll definitely pick this up again.

MJ is 23, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her procrastination.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of dessert-flavored black teas. Oolongs too, but my love affair with them has been dying, although I could pretty much subsist on Kwan Yin. Also, I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn.

Not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

I should mention that I am a complete newbie, despite my enthusiasm, and that I probably sound like I know far more about tea than I actually do.

Mad props to ZenTea for keeping me sane and being delicious.

Atlanta