First of all, after buying from Teavana so often, this was deliciously cheap. I got 4 ounces for 10 dollars with shipping.

That said, this is one of my favorite teas. (Nostalgia may color this review. This is the first proper tea I ever had.) I don’t think it’s for everyone, though; for one thing, it smells kind of like cherry cough syrup, but I probably wouldn’t enjoy it as much if it were subtle. You can smell the roses and you can taste the cherries and I don’t think the green tea is overpowered. Definitely buying more once my bag runs out.

MJ is 23, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her lovely rainy days.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of dessert-flavored black teas. Oolongs too, but my love affair with them has been dying, although I could pretty much subsist on Kwan Yin. Also, I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn.

Not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

I should mention that I am a complete newbie, despite my enthusiasm, and that I probably sound like I know far more about tea than I actually do.

Mad props to ZenTea for keeping me sane and being delicious.

Atlanta