drank Yunnan Emerald Buds by Teavana

I don’t drink a lot of Chinese green tea, but I adored this. It does taste a little like Dragonwell, but greener? More vegetal? I don’t know, but I liked it and I’m glad I bought it. I was looking for a good straight green tea (not that I don’t love genmaicha, but it’s nice to have choices) and I definitely found one.

Edit 5/29/11: Upping the rating because I have literally drunk nothing else since this arrived. I already loved it, but it’s grown on me even more, and I might have to get more to greet the morning with during my summer semester.

MJ is 23, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her lovely rainy days.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of dessert-flavored black teas. Oolongs too, but my love affair with them has been dying, although I could pretty much subsist on Kwan Yin. Also, I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn.

Not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

I should mention that I am a complete newbie, despite my enthusiasm, and that I probably sound like I know far more about tea than I actually do.

Mad props to ZenTea for keeping me sane and being delicious.

Atlanta