drank Go Go Goji by Teavana

I’ll admit I’m probably not the best person to review this tea, because I’ve only just developed that part of my tongue that knows what aftertastes are and because I really don’t even know what goji berries are supposed to taste like.

That said, this is really tasty! I oversteep a little because, as I said, detecting the subtle flavors of white tea is not a thing I am very good at, but I love the flavor I get. I’m not tasting the roses, really, just a lot of lychee and something else (I assume this is the goji part). This does not detract from the tea for me at all. I’m glad I bought it as a spring/summer tea and I might do so again.

MJ is 24, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her lovely rainy days.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of flavored black teas. I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn, and I’m not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

Shout-out to Zen Tea for keeping me sane and being delicious.