drank Mandarin China Moon by ZenTea

I actually bought this more or less for my best friend. She likes citrus-y teas, and I…don’t, and therefore I never have anything to make for her. So I picked this up. I will never regret doing so, because in addition to being delicious (I’m probably going to make this iced sometime) and not overpoweringly orangey, it is an extremely effective cold medicine. The two times I’ve caught a cold since buying it, I’ve drunk like four pots of it a day and the colds have lasted maybe three days each. Who knew. In short: recommended.

MJ is 23, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her lovely rainy days.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of dessert-flavored black teas. Oolongs too, but my love affair with them has been dying, although I could pretty much subsist on Kwan Yin. Also, I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn.

Not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

I should mention that I am a complete newbie, despite my enthusiasm, and that I probably sound like I know far more about tea than I actually do.

Mad props to ZenTea for keeping me sane and being delicious.

Atlanta