drank Monk's Blend by Aristeacrats

I’d been itching to try Monk’s Blend for a while, so a lovely friend brought me to the tea shop near her house and I sampled it. I don’t think it had actually touched more than about five of my taste buds before I made the decision to take some home. This tea is utterly amazing. I can just taste the vanilla and it’s also kind of…I don’t know, fruity? ish? not really, but it makes my mouth feel the same way fruit does.

Also, you can leave this steeping for two hours and it still tastes wonderful, albeit more loudly.

MJ is 23, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her procrastination.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of dessert-flavored black teas. Oolongs too, but my love affair with them has been dying, although I could pretty much subsist on Kwan Yin. Also, I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn.

Not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

I should mention that I am a complete newbie, despite my enthusiasm, and that I probably sound like I know far more about tea than I actually do.

Mad props to ZenTea for keeping me sane and being delicious.

Atlanta