drank Momo (Peach) by Lupicia

I don’t think I’ve ever described a tea as cute before, but this really is. It’s a very happy black tea. The peach taste is both aromatic and sweet in your mouth, and doesn’t taste artificial at all. I’m sad I didn’t have more than a sample of this, but it was a nice way to start my morning.

MJ is 23, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her procrastination.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of dessert-flavored black teas. Oolongs too, but my love affair with them has been dying, although I could pretty much subsist on Kwan Yin. Also, I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn.

Not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

I should mention that I am a complete newbie, despite my enthusiasm, and that I probably sound like I know far more about tea than I actually do.

Mad props to ZenTea for keeping me sane and being delicious.

Atlanta