drank Oolong Almond by ZenTea

Drinking this kind of makes me want to curl up and smile. It’s a really great oolong, and the almond is just a little bit sweet at the back of your mouth. This is one of the better oolongs I’ve had, I think, and it’s absolutely perfect for a cloudy day or lazing at home. It’s just delicious and almondy and relaxing and exactly what I drank it for.

MJ is 23, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her procrastination.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of dessert-flavored black teas. Oolongs too, but my love affair with them has been dying, although I could pretty much subsist on Kwan Yin. Also, I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn.

Not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

I should mention that I am a complete newbie, despite my enthusiasm, and that I probably sound like I know far more about tea than I actually do.

Mad props to ZenTea for keeping me sane and being delicious.

Atlanta