drank Focus by Tazo

It is very strong. As a matter of fact, it almost tastes consistently oversteeped even when I try to understeep it by 15 seconds or so, but I still enjoy it a lot. I think I might be imagining this because everyone else said it was barely there, but I can really taste/smell the cocoa and the orange is surprisingly not overpowering with it! It’s like it ended up being the scrumptious chocolate orange tea that it was never trying to be in the first place.

This would not be my first choice for a wake-up tea, which I guess is a minus for a tea that calls itself “focus”, but I think it’s a good any-time tea. Not sure I’d buy it again, but it was definitely worth a try and worth getting.

Edit: I’m not posting less logs because I’ve stopped drinking tea, I’m posting less because I basically ran out of everything I bought over the summer. There will be more when I get money I can spend on delicious leaves I can then throw in hot water and drink.

MJ is 24, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her lovely rainy days.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of flavored black teas. I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn, and I’m not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

Shout-out to Zen Tea for keeping me sane and being delicious.