drank Connie's Choice by ZenTea

Zen Tea has given me the biggest weakness for black teas that taste like dessert—first there was the Creme Brulee, and now this. It’s a little strong, but that’s a pretty okay quality to have in a tea that smells like caramel and tastes like chocolate (there’s a mostly-caramely, kind of chocolatey aftertaste). It’s a really…comfortable tea, like something you just want to make a pot of while you snuggle up and read a book or spend a whole night doing a paper or something. I might try it at a slightly shorter time, but other than that, it’s very sweet and yummy.

MJ is 24, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her lovely rainy days.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of flavored black teas. I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn, and I’m not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

Shout-out to Zen Tea for keeping me sane and being delicious.