drank Sereni-teas: Inara by Adagio Teas

Most of what I can taste in this tea involves strawberries and spearmint. There’s some chocolate there, too, if you pay attention and do the taste equivalent of squinting, but I think the other two kind of sweep it away. I’d be careful not to oversteep it, because if you do, there’s almost too much flavor in this blend? And it’s on the edge of that even when you do it right. It’s really, REALLY good, an excellent anytime black tea with a lot of great elements to it, but if it’s overdone, it tries to make them equally strong and ends up being overworked. If you steep it for the right time, though, it’s a great blend and, in my opinion, a wonderful tribute.

MJ is 23, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her procrastination.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of dessert-flavored black teas. Oolongs too, but my love affair with them has been dying, although I could pretty much subsist on Kwan Yin. Also, I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn.

Not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

I should mention that I am a complete newbie, despite my enthusiasm, and that I probably sound like I know far more about tea than I actually do.

Mad props to ZenTea for keeping me sane and being delicious.

Atlanta