drank Paradise Green by Lupicia

What is it about Lupicia’s fruit teas that my first reaction is always “Oh this is so cute”? That’s not even an adjective you can use to describe food, but seriously, this is adorable. It’s very light, just a tiny bit astringent, and then the aftertaste is pretty much what I imagine might happen if you ate Hawaii—all these summery fruits everywhere!

This was a free sample with my Christmas tea, but I’m actually wondering if I shouldn’t get more for this spring/summer. I’m glad I got to try it! It brightened up a dismal day and did its job well.

MJ is 23, plays with arts and crafts and words and meanings, and prefers a side of tea with her procrastination.

I’m a big fan of Japanese greens and of dessert-flavored black teas. Oolongs too, but my love affair with them has been dying, although I could pretty much subsist on Kwan Yin. Also, I will pretty much automatically love anything with popcorn in it, despite not liking actual popcorn.

Not a huge fan of chai or jasmine.

I’m really fond of seasonal teas, so I’m likely to give something a try if it’s specifically for spring or fall or what have you.

I should mention that I am a complete newbie, despite my enthusiasm, and that I probably sound like I know far more about tea than I actually do.

Mad props to ZenTea for keeping me sane and being delicious.

Atlanta