drank Sweet Lily by Teavana

I am still a novice tea drinker so keep this in mind as I am rating this tea. I love the smell of sweet lily white. I have soft spot for rose teas and the like. This tea is ok. Not my favorite, but drinkable. I want to rate it higher just because my last pot of this tea is coming soon. There is something sad about not being able to drink something ever again. I won’t crave it, but I will miss it.

I am a foodie and music lover first and foremost. Accidentally, I found tea in the midst of my obsessions. Thanks to my good friend and fellow tea enthusiast Lindsay, I have discovered the art of making great tea and have experimented with every tea place I come across. My favorite tea of the moment is Oolong. My song of the moment is Stronger than Me from the Nashville Soundtrack. My favorite meal (to cook) of the moment is Baked Salmon and Steamed Asparagus with a white wine butter basil sauce with a ricotta cinnamon and dark chocolate shavings for dessert.

Inland Empire (Originally from Vegas Baby)