drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

Say Coconut I’m sold..
Say Pina Colada flavored I’m in love..

This smells like coconut heaven with accents of pineapple and perfect sweetness.Yes….heaven…

Once steeped (a VERY generous heaping of DT’s perfect spoonful)
smells the same but the apple starts to really come through.

but all I’m thinking is YUMMMMMM COCONUT! YUMMM PINA COLADA!

The taste is like a light refreshing pina colada sans alcohol.
Perfectly sweet,tart and refreshing.

The other tastes really come through but it’s the coconut that is the real star(as it should be!)

Cannot wait to make this iced and into an actual Pina Colada.

In my humble opinion this is the ONLY tea in the Summer collection(other then luscious watermelon) that NEEDS and deserves to be iced.

Lynne-tea

Ohh jeez now I need to try this tea! I love coconut and don’t usually drink pina coladas as they are much too much for me (I like dirty vodka martini’s personally). But this. This I could drink as a light version of a pina colada without getting all that milky aftertaste! Thanks for the inspiration and great post!

Comments

Lynne-tea

Tea addict.Tea Connoisseur.
Film Snob.
Voracious reader.

Oh and I want to SWAP TEA with others..I am in Burnaby right beside Lougheed mall steps from the skytrain!Send me a message, let’s do this thing!

Burnaby,BC,CANADA