drank Banana Nut Bread by DAVIDsTEA

Just got my fall collection in the mail today

I don’t have the best track record with the cake or pastry themed teas from DT but it’s late and I don’t need caffeine right now I need winding down time tea also I need a mood boost because I accidentally ordered a tea I don’t like from DT because I was tired and spendy(wanting to spend badly).

Smelling the bag I’m worried..but my expectations are low so maybe I’ll be surprised(pleasantly). Smells nutty,bready and tiny banana notes.
I am disappointed in the small amount in the pouch since I like loads of herbal tea.But I’m not sure I’ll like this one..but I feel a tad ripped off.
I guess it’s because it’s all measured by weight and this tea happens to be heavy haven’t really been bothered before I guess I’ve just spent too much lately and am grousing randomly.DT I love you always and forever regardless!

I’m making up all kinds of words left,right and center and rambling.My university profs would frown me into oblivion but I digress.

Once steeped smells the same.Oily residue from the nuts’ presence is quite apparent. I steeped an epic amount of time mostly by accident but with herbals that can be a bonus and never kills the tea it just makes it more awesome.usually…

So I take a big old sigh and take a sip.

Reaction time.
VERY banana.
The sweetness is quite pleasant.
The backdrop is nutty but it’s not overwhelming at all.
I am actually enjoying this cup quite a bit which surprises me.
Leaves a wonderful sweetness on my tongue.
I think this is quite nice actually…and a good icing may be next!

It’s no Bamboozled..but it’s nice..wow I actually like a pastry/baked good DT!

Now I’m just sad about having so little.

OVERSTEEP THIS ALWAYS. and double the amount if you can.

Boiling 8 min or more